Botox Injections & Dermal Fillers
Laser for Hyperpigmentation
Jowl Lines or Nasolabial Folds Treated with Dermal Fillers
Starch Iodine Test For Sweating - BOTOX
Hyperhidrosis Treatment / Excess Sweating
Thread Lifts Face
Wide or Square Jowl - Face BOTOX
Botox Injections & Dermal Fillers for Scars, Skin Folds & Lip Augmentation.
As the skin ages, the face is furrowed with wrinkles, folds and skin depressions. This is due to the natural loss of water content of the tissue over time. The face may appear "sunken" or tired.
Thanks to Skin Fillers, it is now possible to "remove a few years" with durability in a matter of minutes by restoring the volume to the face, leaving smoother, younger looking skin.
Fillers are recommended for the long-term filling of deep wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, deep wrinkles and for reshaping of the lip contours.
Fillers have been designed for correcting very pronounced nasolabial folds and for remodelling facial contours by adding extra volume where required (cheeks, cheekbones and chin).
After each injection, around 40% of the implant is retained permanently in the dermis. The hyaluronic acid disappears within a few weeks, which gives the acrylic hydrogel particles time to be evenly placed throughout the dermis. During the 3 months following the injection, these particles are surrounded by new collagen fibres produced by your own body, thanks to a natural process, which complete the filling of the treated area.
Given that the increase of tissue volume and the degradation of hyaluronic acid vary according to individual patients, the treated area and the deepness of the cutaneous depression to correct, one or two touch up sessions may be considered to achieve the expected results. In any case, it is necessary to wait at least three months between two injection sessions.
Despite its permanent nature, Fillers cannot stop the skin ageing process. Therefore, one or more retouching sessions may be needed after a few years.
This treatment may be performed in about 10 to 15 minutes (e.g. during lunch break). You can return to work and normal activities immediately. A little redness and oedema, with or without pain may develop after the injection, usually disappearing after 2-3 days. Localized inflammably reactions can occur in any form of implant. Although these complications are occasional, you need to be informed.
Botox is the brand name for the purified form of Botulinum Toxin Type A, which is produced by the bacteria, Clostridium Botulinum. It is an injection of extremely small doses into specific facial muscles to stop the problem of wrinkles those muscles cause.
Facial expressions occur when the brain sends a signal to the muscle tissue, Botox basically blocks impulses from the nerve to the tiny facial muscles that are related to expression lines. His releases muscles and stops them from contracting, leaving the surrounding muscles to function normally, and producing normal facial expressions without the wrinkles. Botox cannot "FREEZE" your facial expressions because it only works where you want it to work.
Botox can also be combined with other facial enhancing procedures to improve the overall effect.
Patients tend to observe the effects after 2-3 days and the full effects after 1 week. The effects of Botox are long lasting.
Hyperhidrosis Treatment / Excess Sweating
You may have suffered from excessive sweating for a number of years in the belief that the only solution was to keep applying antiperspirant and changing your clothes. You're not alone.
Hyperhidrosis – As termed by doctors, can be tackled effectively with BOTOX® which is now easily available.
The facts about hyperhidrosis
- Hyperhidrosis can occur on the face, hands, feet, or underarms.
- It may be an inherited trait that prevents the body from properly regulating its temperature.
- Or it may be a symptom of other conditions including anxiety disorders, thyroid malfunction, nerve damage, and menopause.
- Until now, excessive sweating has been difficult to control. Finally, there is a long-lasting, effective treatment.
BOTOX® for hyperhidrosis – The Process
- BOTOX® targets sweating at its source.
- With a few tiny injections given by your doctor, BOTOX® enters the targeted glands in the underarms responsible for excessive sweating.
- There, it blocks the release of a chemical that signals the perspiration.
- This simple, safe procedure takes about 20 minutes.
BBotox® - Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Patients treated with BOTOX® notice a remarkable improvement in hyperhidrosis symptoms. Clinical studies show, 95% of patients with hyperhidrosis that was severe enough to interfere with their daily lives experienced the benefits of BOTOX® after just 1 week, with sweating reduced by an average of 83%.
- After the first treatment, the effects of BOTOX® last an average of 7 1/2 months. And for nearly 40% of patients, BOTOX® reduces sweating for more than 1 year. The amount of time BOTOX® remains effective may vary. When your symptoms begin to return, ask your doctor if it's time for your next BOTOX® treatment.
BA history of safety
- BOTOX® has been used successfully to treat a range of medical conditions for more than 14 years. Side effects, if they occur, are temporary and include a perceived increase in sweating in other areas and pain at the injection site.
21 Years of Experience